You can check out our review on the Venum Elite Boxing gloves that will make a great set of sparring gloves you can use in your boxing workouts.
PRIZE FIGHT PROMOTERS
Boxing is a great sport for relieving stress. You get to do both aerobic workout and strength training; as a result, you get the best of both. Your muscles improve and your cardiovascular system is stimulated. Prize Fight Promoters is an established and very friendly boxing workout site. We teach our students the correct warm up methods and basic boxing techniques. With time they improve their skills and even start competing in boxing squads.
You landed here at prize fight promoters where we will help you with boxing workout routines to lose weight and get in shape. So, we will cover boxing routines for beginners that you can do at home as well as advanced workouts.
Does Boxing Help You Lose Weight?
Boxing Exercises - The Basics
- Abs and Planks - This is pretty standard here with a mult-tude of exercises to exercise the 6 pack abs along with strengthing your inner core muscles.
- Push-ups - these are great for strengthening your punching muscles. So, your chest, triceps and shoulder muscles all get worked here.
- Chin-ups and Pull-ups - These are great for strengthening the back muscles which in turn will help throwing punches.
- Squats - this is a basic exercise to strengthen your legs but it’s so essential. It’s not the typical squat you see some power lifting doing but more so with your body weight or light adjustable dumbbells.
- Lunges - these are also great for creating muscular endurance using your regular body weight to do the exercise or dumbbell weights.
- Lastly, shadow boxing. This is great for cardio, foot workout and head work to get you moving around like you are actually in the ring.